Thank you for your interest in employment with Weinstein & Schwab, PLLC. We are based on a commitment to succeed through excellence in work performance and respect to each employee as an individual. We are committed to hiring the very best employees to serve our valued customers.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
An opening is available for an experienced CPA (5+years) to join our firm in a supervisory role. Responsibilities include tax planning and preparation, research and client communications in all areas of tax services: individual, partnership, corporate, trusts and estates, non-profits.
· Participate in client engagements by providing corporate, partnership and individual tax services; devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues.
· Prepare and/or review returns for corporate, partnership, or individuals, including federal, foreign, state and local tax return, estimated payments and extensions.
· Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
· Ability to train, supervise, and review other team members’ work.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in public accounting
· Licensed CPA
· Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
· Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide excellent client service in a positive and professional manner
· Highly organized with experience managing multiple client engagements
· Creative problem solving and research skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can mail or drop it off at our office.